It’s not a matter of if a hacker might attack even the most fortified network, it’s a matter of when.
Cybersecurity is one of the most challenging issues facing firms today. Firms that do not have adequate cybersecurity programs in place are under the threat of a breach which could result in the loss of clients, assets and the firm’s reputation as well as penalties from both the regulators and/or civil actions.
How We Can Help
Alaric offers several solutions powered by BW Cyber Services to help your firm comply with the cybersecurity regulatory requirements of the SEC, FINRA, CFTC and NFA, and to mitigate the threat of real-world security breaches. These services include:
- Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance Program
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testing
- Compromise Assessment
- Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance Program
– A core service for investment advisers, hedge funds, commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisers that is designed to assess their practices, policies and procedures relating to identifying and addressing cybersecurity risks required by the regulators, to firm networks and information, remote access to client information and funds transfer requests, third party risks and detecting unauthorized activities.
Cybersecurity Due Diligence
– This service is performed in tandem with or in support of Investor Due Diligence activities – with a focus on cybersecurity. The main objective of this service is to assess BOTH cybersecurity compliance to SEC/FINRA & CFTC/NFA regulatory requirements, as well as real-world controls and protections that go beyond regulatory issues – controls and supporting process that investors expect/demand to further reduce cyber threats and related operational risks.
Penetration and Vulnerability Testing
– Remote, real time testing of the cybersecurity environment, that will help firms identify and prioritize the threats to their organization.
– In the unfortunate circumstance where a breach has occurred, or, your firm becomes a victim of ransomware, this service will provide immediate, on-demand forensic support to quickly identify what happened, how it happened and when the breach occurred.
– After all forensics have been completed, this assessment is most commonly utilized to ensure that the attacker is no longer active in the environment and/or unable to breach the environment in the future based on information and/or valid credentials that may have been compromised in the initial breach.
Managed Security Services
– This service provides ongoing cyber security support and monitoring at reasonable cost for the small to mid-sized firms.